Morristown Unitarian Fellowship is a vibrant,
multi-generational liberal religious home. We believe in walking alongside each other in our separate spiritual journeys while covenanting to create community and striving to make a more just world.
Who we are
Members and friends of the Fellowship come from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs. Our stories are different and our identities more so, but we believe that our spiritual journeys are enhanced by this diversity and that we learn from each other.
…all faiths and beliefs – Atheism to earth-centered beliefs to mainstream religions
…all families – Single, married, same-gender, grandparent/child, interfaith
…all preferences – LGBTTQQIZ
What we believe
We are a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), as such, we adhere to the seven principles of the UUA:
- The Inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part