We believe in the power of lifelong learning.
One of our core theological beliefs as Unitarian Universalists is a commitment to personal spiritual growth, or as Unitarian Universalist Theologian James Luther Adams put it, “revelation is continuous.” Our religious beliefs are always evolving based off our experiences and introduction to new ideas, and we at the Morristown Unitarian Fellowship are committed to helping you identify, explore, and deepen your spiritual beliefs, no matter your age or stage of life. We have an active and thriving Religious Education program for adults, centered on our five core themes:
- Explore Unitarian Universalist Identity, world religions, and theology (including your own.)
- Engage in activism to promote economic, social, and environmental justice and peace.
- Create with art, mind, and body.
- Connect through social groups, community building, and fun.
- Grow in dealing with live issues, personal development, and spiritual practices.
We aim to have a wide variety of programming, from single session courses to year-long courses, from social events to theological events, from daytime to evening events, and more. Classes are regularly offered by staff, members, and friends of the Morristown Unitarian Fellowship. Please refer to the newsletter or the What’s Happening section of our Sunday Bulletin for the latest information on our classes and groups.